Wednesday 31 October 2007

Skype to be added to Ebay

According to this PR from eBay Skype buttons are to be rolled out anytime
now:
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200710.shtml#2007-10-30161831

I've been impressed with the technology so much I have now installed it on my laptop, which sits right next to where I paint. Free phone calls to the other millions of other people is very appealing to me. I like the professional aspect of the networking among others especially the fact that teleconferencing is also free with this system.

Although I love to paint, I also get a kick out of anything that can A - Save me time and B-Save me money! It has been great keeping in touch with my other artist friends and so far the software has worked beautifully, (not bad for what really is a P2P system)

No comments: