Wednesday 17 October 2007

Changeling - Mike Oldfield New Autobiography

Just finished a review of MIKE OLDFIELD'S new book "The Changeling". I have read other Biographies of this great musical artist but this is better as its written from the source, Mr.Oldfield himself!

Together with VANGELIS & JEAN MICHEL JARRE I would say these 3 Artists have helped me discover imagination in my paintings more than any others. When I get more time I plan to write a lot more about Vangelis and how this amazing musician has been with me in my life since I was 9 years of age!

Here is a snippet from the London article I wrote..."One of the major influences in my Art career of 25 years, mainly because I have followed his career and his music since I was a child and his music has always made me happy and inspired me to think about the deeper meaning of life." For more please read the full article here..THISIS LONDON.CO.UK

No comments: