Wednesday 29 August 2007

Summer 2007...a time for Reflection

Another Summer and the relaxing & warm feeling of time slowing down conjures up my imagination. Vitamin D is not the only by-product, the long days can with a little help with creative thought, suggest what Eternity might be like. I have more ideas to create Beautiful paintings than at any other time of my life the problem is TIME.

So I have developed a personal plan to fit in as many duties as possible into the early mornings to free up the days to become more prolific in my creative output. The people I admire in business are the ones who do not waste any time in the day and enjoy the fruits of their labour with their families. The wholesome balance of work & pleasure is difficult to achieve overnight.

It can take years to perfect , so I am starting to read up on others who are successful in this. I have also finished my 10 year "Goals" plan. I am a strong believer in putting pen to paper & creating a plan of action.

"“Without a vision the people perish.” Proverbs 29:18

No comments: