Friday 31 August 2007

New 2007 Brochure to follow soon


Working late tonight & hoping to update the brochure I have been giving away to New Collectors of my Art since 2005. Although I have created over 150 pieces in the last couple of years I will choose only the VERY BEST of my paintings and produce the Ltd Edition prints, ready for the Christmas 2007 market.

Also really pleased that the first stage of the professional lighting and simulated "Digi-back" system arrived today. I hope to do the first tests next week and I am convinced the results will be worth the investment in this latest equipment. I will be able to shoot the reproductions of my art in-house and thus achieve a consistent work flow.

In all I do in the fine art world, I am aiming at excellence, my standards are high not just to see the collectors smile as they hang the painting on the wall, but it is also important to me to try to do the best I can (and to remember to enjoy the whole experience of gaining knowledge!)

No comments: