Thursday 12 November 2009

Fine Art Books - Testing out the Astore in Amazon!

Well its been too long again to post an update...what have I been working on?

Well a TON of new things, I've built up more fine art stock for the new site, I've built out some other websites (more on this soon) which will relate to the different niches within the "art for sale" marketplace. I've also been playing with (actually for quite a while now!) my own custom built Amazon Astores - Fine Art Books

I hope to build out a LOT more of these to not only help people find what their looking for online BUT also to earn as much passive income as possible (An artist dream!) so that I can concentrate more on just Painting the HUNDREDS of Visionary abstract ideas I have sketched down in my "Brains" book.

So with Christmas 2009 upon us why not check out my Fine Art Books selection, all searchable and pre-organized for your convenience, be inspired by what you read!

No comments: